This job vacancy is no longer available.
We are a dynamic and innovative company, located in London Docklands, providing predictive technology and AI solutions to the energy sector. Our market is global and we specialise in energy data management and demand forecasting for power and utility multinationals in electricity, gas and renewable generation markets.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Full Stack Developer to join our Systems Development team. You will be responsible for supporting our team with both back end and front end development of the new version of our software application, Nominator, as well as responsibility for redesign of our company website. We will provide you with the product training, project framework and sector knowledge. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate so if you are experienced in front end development and have the following attributes then apply now:
Skills & Experience:
- BSc in computer science or other related subject
- Strong working knowledge of back end programming languages including C#, ASP.Net, VB.net., Java, Python, NOSQL and TSQL.
- Database knowledge of Entity framework and SQL Server
- Experience of JS frameworks (including AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, and ReactJS) and CSS front end frameworks and preprocessors
- Knowledge of both Linux and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of both Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in RESTful Processes and APIs
- Design skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash & Flex to mock-up UI elements
- Skilled in responsive and mobile design
- Confident in cross browser development
- Experience of unit testing, UI testing and debugging
- Experience of performance tuning
- Best practices knowledge in in UI/UX design and HCI (human-computer interaction)
- Knowledge of databases Cassandra and Hadoop
- Knowledge of data streaming in Spark and Kafka
- Knowledge of Apache Hadoop Big Data
- Working knowledge of Data Lakes
- Working knowledge of Data Warehouses
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS and Azure
You will need to be good with people, a positive thinker, with confidence and resilience. Our working
environment is busy and vibrant with a diverse mix of nationalities and cultures reflecting our global
business perspective. You will be a good team player with good communication skills, have an analytical
mind and the ability to combine problem solving with creativity. You must have willingness and flexibility
to travel both within the UK and internationally, wherever the Company has client interests.
Matrica is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from suitably qualified and eligible
candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion,
marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status. Information about our Company and its activities can
be found on our website which iswww.matrica.co.uk.